Remember the previous post? Well, not all those dates are correct. Apparently the radio stations like the change things in their line up. Here’s the latest…. (last updated 5 Sept. 3.20 pm).
- 2 September 2009 – BBC Radio Wales, The Evening Show.
Interview, Painkiller (Summer Rain), Underdog (Save Me), Never Stops, Fishing For A Dream.
iPlayer @ 30 min | Download RAR
- 3 September 2009 – BBC Radio Suffolk, Stephen Foster Introducing.
iPlayer @ 2 hours + 12 min in | Download RAR
- 5 September 2009 – BBC Radio Scotland, Janice Forysth.
Painkiller. More next week.
iPlayer @ 39 min | Download RAR
- 5 September 2009 – BBC Radio 4, Loose Ends.
Underdog (Save Me), Trying (Kate Walsh & Olly).
iPlayer @ 10 min & 31 min | Download RAR
- 5 September 2009 – BBC Nottingham, The Beat.
Painkiller, Interview. More to come in future episodes of the show.
iPlayer @ 2 hours & 45 min | Download RAR
- 5 September 2009 – BBC South West.
Show currently unknown (possible the Late Show, at 10 pm) (play 4 songs).
- 7 September 2009 – BBC 6 Music, Shaun Keaveny (breakfast show).
Now confirmed by BBC 6 Music site to be broadcasted on the 7th instead of the 4th. Features an interview + acoustic session.
- 7 September 2009 – BBC West Midlands, (6-7 pm).
Play 2 tracks from the album, show unconfirmed (possibly Paul Franks?).
- 8 September 2009 – Metro FM.
Confirmed by Metro, 10pm (play 2 songs).
- 12 September 2009 – BBC Radio Scotland, Janice Forsyth show (10 am).
Session features Painkiller + new song (possible Never Stops). Includes an interview.
- 4 September 2009 – Absolute Radio.
Pre-recorded interview for Entertainment News.
Geoff Lloyd show acoustic session. This session hasn’t been broadcasted yet, might be aired in Geoff’s show on Sunday night (8 pm).
- 5 September 2009 – (TBC).