Sorry, I’ve been a bit busy this week, but here’s all you need to know.
- The Absolute Radio session was broadcasted last night. It featured a Beatles cover (Norwegian Wood) and new song Never Stops. Unfortunately, I only found out minutes in advance AND the stream buffered halfway through the Beatles cover, so I wasn’t able to record that. The podcast (which only features the interview, not the songs) can be found here (it’s the 10 September show you want). I’ll upload what I have when I can.
- On Monday night Olly performed with the recently re-united Drugstore.
- Check out reviews of Bottled At Source here. My review will be online tomorrow.
- Gale writes about his favourite (Supertramp) album cover (and what it has to do with TB’s third album, Jackinabox) in Wednesday’s Metro.
- Part 3 of the ‘retrospective interview’ can be found on the widget. It’s actually an acoustic performance of Painkiller. So ch-check it out.
- There’s a new Horses Mouth video of Olly waiting at the BBC.
- Turin Brakes will be on this Saturday’s Morning Glory on BBC Bristol. You’ll find it on iPlayer afterwards.